- There is no rail station in Oswestry, but there were once two, separated by 50 yards. It was a big rail town, now teeming with relics.
- Apparently people have been doing this to coffee for years, but I had never seen it before.
- The Michelin Man lives on in Oswestry.
- What's in the container?
- Wow! A custom built post box used for torching love letters.
- Little Chef's become scarce, but there is a fine example in Oswestry, keeping up the best of their traditions.
Thursday, 21 September 2017
An ad hoc trip to Oswestry (Croesowallt), which spun some interesting surprises.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)