Sunday 16 June 2013

Safle bws encore

I have in the past had cause to remark on the bus-stops of Aberystwyth:

Now - to my surprise and delight, the rarest of events just outside my own house! Over a period of months, the authorities [sic] have erected a fine new stop some 25 yards east of the previous; nobody is sure why. Endless hours of fun are to be had watching putative customers deciding which one actually works - the same confusion afflicts the bus drivers.

We know of no plans ro remove the "old" one.

1 comment:

  1. I was curious if you ever thought of changing the layout of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of
    content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot
    of text for only having 1 or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space
    it out better?

    Feel free to visit my homepage - Kobe Bryant Shoes

    ReplyDelete