Peter said "There's an awful lot of Manchester industrial nastiness I have yet to see." Well, a little less now.
Five train journeys, no ticket inspection on four of them: good augury. By foot, Manchester Picadilly to Stalybridge up the Ashton and Huddersfield.
- Byelaw 41. We never encountered 1-40.
- Leisure facility - just a sample, there was more. They had drained the pound, which was a headache for the pensioner couple attempting to get a boat in ...
- Bicycle rack, working well.
- Notice of the day: Pedestrians diverted from A to B, cyclists diverted from A to C.
- Communist: Droylsden library is an art deco gem.
- Roger Hannah (yada yada).
- Chimney up; chimney down. Many chimneys. Many fewer than once.
- Be 28.
More footage available, including pictures of heritage.